Monday, September 23, 2019

CAST Meeting, Saturday, September 28th 4:30 pm

HELLO!

Thank you everyone for auditioning!  Cast list can be seen at:  https://omballet.blogspot.com/2019/09/nutcracker-cast-2019.html

Please let us know ASAP if you DO NOT want to perform with us this year.  :)

We are in need of 2 Party scene Moms and 1 Party scene Dad.  Please let know if you know someone that would like to perform with us.  :)

Here is what's next:

CAST MEETING:  Saturday, September 28th @ 4:30 pm at Wasatch Arts Center.  Please bring the following:  $125 for participation fee and your calendar.  We will have volunteer sheets to fill out and also the rehearsal schedule.  

SNOW SCENE rehearsal:  5:00 to 6:00 pm on Saturday September 23rd
(Snow Corps and Snow Princesses)

PARTY SCENE rehearsal:  5:00 to 6:00 pm on Saturday, September 23rd
(Clara, Nutcracker, Fritz, Party boys, party girls, and Party parents)

We understand that these rehearsals are last minute but, please make the effort to be here if at all possible.  

Thanks!
Ms Alice

2 comments:

  1. Hello. My daughter Ava child is in the nutcracker this year as a soldier and an angel. It is her birthday party today. I thought I could send my husband to the meeting but he got held up and couldn’t make it either. Is there any way you can send me info for all the costs and rehearsal schedule? We will pay ASAP! I am so so sorry we couldn’t make it today. Ava is so excited to be in the nutcracker this year! My email is carly.child@hotmail.com and my number is (801)718-8795. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, disregard the last comment. It turns out my husband was able to go to the meeting. So everything worked out. ��

    ReplyDelete